Bluetooth module hc-05
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
ALLNET 4duino HC-05 Bluetooth wireless module (master and slave)
The HC-05 Bluetooth module with BT 2.0 can be operated both in master mode and in slave mode. The hardware supports the AT command set for adjusting the baud rate from 2400 to 1,382,400.
The default setting for the serial port is [9600, N, 8.1] and the password is: 1234.
The AT command set can be used to change the baud rate, device name, passkey
and master or slave mode.
• Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth specification v2.0 + EDR
• USB protocol: USB V1.1/2.0
• Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
• Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian frequency shift keying)
• Transmit power: =4 dBm, class 2
• Sensitivity: =-84 dBm at 0.1% BER
• Rate: Asynchronous: 2.1 Mbps (max.)/160 kbps
• Synchronous: 1 Mbps/1 Mbps
• Security features: authentication and encryption
• Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port (master and slave)
• Power supply: +3.3 V DC, 50 mA
• Working temperature: -5 - +45 centigrade
No customer reviews for the moment.